If you look back, 2017 has been quite an interesting year when talking about advancements in technologies and the latest innovation that was made in the sphere of e-commerce platform & web design. If you are running your business on an e-commerce platform then you definitely need a good and experienced web design company Sydney that is ready to provide you with amazing solutions for your platform.
The Top 5 E-commerce Web Design Services that will help to skyrocket your platform are:
1. Mobile Friendly Approach: Running an e-commerce business is a trend being followed for years, it has picked up over the past few years. In today’s world everyone is spending a lot of time on their phones and more in front of their systems and it’s very obvious why shouldn’t they be? It’s like mini portable PC is available with latest technologies in the market and not as chunky as a laptop. In this era, we all are living on innovative and fast-track life where time as becoming a commodity, a luxury not everyone can afford. That’s the reason why people become multi-tasker and where the phone is playing a vital role. As a result, web designers always need to follow latest suits and optimizer and keep their website 2018 more mobile friendly and handy for attracting more customers. Not only this attract customer but with the help of enabling payment via mobile is also increase the conversion of customers.
2. Personalised Experience: The customer is always right, hence this saying is especially proved true for today’s generation, where e-commerce has become worldwide customer oriented and basically, they do online shopping or purchasing completely on their own. It’s just like Sherlock need’s a Dr. Waston, the customer can helping and guide the entire purchasing process. It is always guided selling in the form of chat-bots and personalized questionnaires play a vital role.
3. Easier Shop Feature: The major attention of customer is on online buying and purchasing feature and they hate to the limited option given on any particular website. That’s the reason web design companies are now majority focused on their e-commerce websites and development simpler and easily used features for the online shopping cart. And adding an unlimited number of categories and product as per customer requirement and can easily place on a shopping page is one of them. Even social media is integrated another neat feature that’s going neck to neck with mobile optimization in the trending department. With the help of e-commerce website, the countdown timers are closing deals with limited offers for discounts and free shipping. With this kind of features, the life of customer is getting easier.
4. Video Integration: It is always said that if a picture is worth a thousand words, then just imagine how much a short video is valuable to explain the complex information to the customer in the form of Storytelling, which is very difficult to explain in the word form. It’s not surprising to anyone because such content is currently in trend.
5. Reviews and Testimonials: Reviews and testimonials play an important role in every e-commerce company. While choosing an eCommerce website design company make sure that they have an option to add reviews and testimonials on the website from the customer, making recommendation easy. With this, there is an increase in your customers, online sales, and traffic on the website. The reason behind this is that the internet is filled with scammers and actually testify the quality of goods provides some of the assurance that affects the business is totally legit. As a result, the conversion ratio increases and business see greater profits.
For any e-commerce platform, the website plays a major role to attract more customers. Hence, it is important to have an e-commerce website design company that gives your website a mobile-friendly approach, gives the customers a personalized experience, gives easy shopping features, has reviews and testimonials to make quicker buying decisions and has videos to give the better understanding of your platform.